GETTING STARTED ON STUDYING ABROAD
What is your personal goal and timeline?
- Think of what you want to achieve, the country where you would like to begin your journey, the course which will take you forward to your goal, and the college or university to attend, and your budget.
Meet your education counselor
- Who will help you to determine your destination, and course, based on your qualification, work experience, course eligibility, and budget, provide you detailed information and advice, and help you with your course and visa applications.
- You will be helped with the preparation and completion of documents and supported throughout the application process.
- And for your benefit and convenience, our student services will be paid for by the institutions we represent and will be at no cost to you.
Prepare to depart for your study journey. May it be an adventure!
- You will go through your personal pre-departure briefing to get you ready for the new country which will be home to you during your study.